I’m delighted to announce a project I have been working on with my stepdaughter is about 75% done, and will probably be released early December. She will be joining the ranks of gamebook illustrators at just 16 years old, like her favourite did, the late Martin Mckenna. It will be my fourth publication inside 18 months. Watch this space for more…
For all those who cannot source a physical copy of The Druids Of Pneuma, a read-only PDF version is now available at http://www.thedemonicthree.com/palantir.htm for only £3.50
So the special edition sets of The Druids Of Pneuma have started finding their way into their new owners hands. Let’s take a look at a couple of things that make them so special.
1) It’s not branded with the LIG logos. We get to enjoy Malcolm Barter’s art The Bella Mort without the monofett LIG crest across the top. No ISBN or blurb either.
2) It’s a hardback. One of only 35 in existence. Okay, 36 if you include the proof copy. There will never be anymore made, making them rarer than a Magehunter lol.
3) Some text has been removed. If you are a follower of the Literally Immersive Gamebooks page on Facebook, or backed at a Walraven level, you will no what something is when you find it which may be important. Otherwise, your quest may get a little stifled.
4) There is a credit list, and write up about how the book took a quarter of a century to get from my head to its published form.
5) They’re all signed. You’re welcome 😜 Paperbacks will be available on Amazon next week.